Monday 25 February 2013

The endless symphony...


In the Deserted dreams,
Heaps of hopes lay crushed
In the cluster of stars,
Not one falls in for an agreement
While a decision is being made for me,
I lay handcuffed.
Was that a door of hope?,
Fall forth, the iron curtains.
I'm lost,
In the labyrinth of your love
I'm stuck,
In the shackles of your desires.
I've waited with a steadfast will,
Caught between dreams and despair
A hopeless hope,
And my heart sinks in truth.
It's just another name after all
Or a salutary pain? 
A fancy I've let grow,
A thirst tarries, and the silent screams..
I toss and turn in sleep
Your premonition and I sigh!
Do I retire or let play
The forbode game of light and shadow?
In a blink I clutch, in another retreat. 
A conflagration rises,
And the storms to ease
Fast falling tears and a melancholic symphony,
I pray for the strength to greet my destiny. 

1 comment:

  1. fear of the inevitable aye? not knowing whats going to come? what may happen tomorrow? not being able to control it. not being able to change it.

    loved the wordings here. the way you tagged the cobwebs surrounding a person in life. its quite delightful really. :)

    ReplyDelete