Friday 8 February 2013

Defenceless Atheism.

Castles in dust do mix
That once was called a home
Dreams soak a little
In the unmet material possibility
The roads have shed a tear or two
They say, they’d fancy duality
Certain corners have echoed laughs
They seek for eternity
The wind had played havoc then,
Doesn’t it now!
Give my message to your master, shall you?
I shall never believe your sire.
He calls himself the master of lands
And, looks upon us with indifference fierce
As unfair as life charted to be,
Why with the people we love and fear? 

2 comments:

  1. "Give my message to your master, shall you?
    I shall never believe your sire.
    He calls himself the master of lands
    And, looks upon us with indifference fierce
    As unfair as life charted to be,
    Why with the people we love and fear? "

    You blew me away.. shit.. *claps* Gree! brilliant these lines are, absolutely brilliant :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pri: It means so much each time you comment. I love you so bloody much, thanks love! :*

    ReplyDelete