Wednesday 24 April 2013

They're yours and they're mine.


Heard of speaking silences?
They’ve spoken the tales, the scars
Waking dreams, I’ve smiled
At the lives inextricably intertwined
A roar of resonating mock of laughter,
I’ve laughed,
At a misty future or an unsure dream
For I’m not giving in,
I’m a believer, believer I will be…
I won’t protest, nor lament
Not for yesterdays lost in oblivion,
Not for the words unsaid…
Not for what could have been shall I grieve
For the moments too precious are lived by me, and only
I don’t part, I don’t share.
I don’t wish to define,
Because they’re yours and they’re mine!

9 comments:

  1. will the unblock ever happen ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written. I like the way you can present your thoughts and emotions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking silences. makes you wonder if they are from the same dimension we live in no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bratsworld: Thanks so much. I try! :)

    Raj: Some how oxymoron, always made more sense to me than others. My mind is one too! :D
    Some things will always remain out of the world, quite literally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i swear. pity is, sometimes the people you share them with disappear. and u blame yourself. what did you do wrong. chalo anyway keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete